Your Recipe Here




So one of the things I really want to do for the show is have guest chefs on the show.  I'm hoping people (YOU, the person reading this) would be interested in sharing some of your favorite recipes with me so that I can make them on the show, giving YOU complete credit for it of course.  What's more, if I select your recipe for the show, the first time I ever make it will be on the show itself!  You'll get to laugh at my struggles and mistakes, see your creation being made, provide feed back and criticism regarding what you'd do differently, and of course share the episode with your friends.  You'll of course want to point out the part where I mention your name and thank you personally for the recipe and for participating.

So what do you think?



Comments

Popular Posts